Pages

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Growing season and a "Thank you"

boo boo on nose
My handsome kitty-client, Coos Coos.
By day 2 we were the best of friends.
=^..^=

Life is really goin' on in the funny little green-house.





Who cares if it's raining.
Tomatoes, cucs, zucchini, cantalope, peppers, yellow beans and a variety of herbs are growing like crazy.
Cat nip, too.
What a fun time.
I am always amazed at the growth spurts over-night.
=^..^=
Annie received a beautiful card in the mail today.
Beautiful, not only for the sentiment, but the painted picture of her image on the cover of the card.


"Thank you so much, Jeanie. This thoughtful gift will be treasured, framed and become part of my art wall to enjoy for years to come."
Please take a moment, or an hour as you may need it, :) to visit Jeanie at http://themarmeladegypsy.blogspot.ca/
and
wish her well as she recovers from surgery this week.

hugs, Deb


12 comments:

  1. That is a lovely painting!
    Yes, the little greenhouse is doing its job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Deb, that's so nice! Thank you! I'm glad it looks like her -- you have no idea how relieved I was when you saw it on my FB and said "That's Annie!"

    Your greenhouse is going great guns. I really do think Rick and I should look into one of those for next year. I usually end up buying plants from the nursery that were already started because I have such bad light inside for starters (and not loads of room, either!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Annie and Sweet Jeanie! She is such a lovely person. She has been so encouraging in my beginning watercolor adventure. I'm hoping someday to get experienced enough to try a cat! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The personalized card of Annie is just the sweetest! Hope Annie is doing well. Coos Coos is a handsome guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely painting! Such a thoughtful gesture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a talented woman, that's a fabulous likeness of sweet Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's nothing so wonderful as watching seedlings growing. After cars of course.
    Briont
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, that card is a keeper. I'm guessing you'll have that framed....how lovely and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little greenhouse looks so cozy and pretty. Couldn't you just spend the day in there? Your little plants look healthy. The kitty on the card does look like Annie sleeping. Coos Coos sure is a pretty cat too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coos Coos is a very handsome/beautiful kitty; hope his nose heals quickly. What a lovely card for Annie. I am watching & waiting to plant out all the seedlings I have sitting on the dining room table.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been a quiet follower for a while now but, now that we are moving to a world similar to years, I can see that your backyard is going to become a source of endless inspiration. First stop, when things settle, will be the hunt for the perfect small greenhouse.

    ReplyDelete